Monday, April 13, 2015

Adeline - Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

                           Adeline - Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review
                              ***I received this product at little or no cost for my honest review***


                           



                                   

 I got this product about four days ago now and I must say I already see A slight difference in my skin. The serum comes in this very nice and sleek looking bottle with the pump sprayer on the top. I use this product twice A day, before putting on my makeup in the morning and after removing it at night before bedtime. Most serums feel heavy or oily once applied to the skin, but this one leaves my skin feeling tingly and cool. The serum absorbs quickly into the skin which is A major plus. It only takes about 1-2 small squirts in your hands. This  serum is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid which is known for reducing appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. There is a light pleasant smell which is really nice. I have noticed my skintone and overall complexion looking much better and alot healthier then before. My skin feels nice and smooth to the touch and just overall well hydrated. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for A great skin care product. If you would like to purchase this product for yourself please Click Here! If you do purchase this product please leave me A comment on this post and let me know how this product has helped you. 

                                                        



                                                             Here Is What They Say:


  • EASY TO USE - just apply twice daily and enjoy tighter, toned, younger looking skin in the morning. Just 60 seconds a day is all it takes to reverse the signs of aging and turn heads with your radiant, youthful skin!
  • IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion... even when you're not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!
  • NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin - Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!
  • GENTLE on skin - will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!
  • WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING - "I have been using this product now for about 3 weeks and I feel amazing. My face feels great and I feel refreshed after using it twice a day. I have more of a toned tighter feel. The serum is very light, so unlike other creams and lotions I don't feel the heaviness when applying." "It lifts naturally" "Great Product, absolutely love it!!" See why customers are raving about Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum!


No comments:

Post a Comment